We are happy to invite you to take part in Polepharma workshop in Chartres discussing “How quality assurance can add value to the performance and competitiveness of your organization” on the 21st of June, taking place at Novo Nordisk (Chartres, France) facilitated by Delphine Delaunay, Apollo Maturity™ Director.
Our nomination for “Entreprise prometteuse de l’année 2016” is a testimony that success is not a one lane street.
In this time of pride we would like to address our gratitude to our clients, partners and all those who have supported us.
“BQG Entreprise de l’année” is not so far after all. Let’s get to work.
TOGETHER WE dARE
We are thrilled to reinforce our international management team with the integration of Ismaël Riazul, our International Business Development Director. He will be conducting all the Technical Assistance activities in both francophone Belgium and Switzerland and in France. Read the full press release in EN or in FR.
Check out Yvan Gouttebelle and Delphine Delaunay of Biotech Quality Group, explaining their innovative solution, "Apollo Maturity Program”, in Trend’s Edition.
This methodology, which earned the RISE Award in 2014, focuses specifically on maximizing performance and compliance within the biopharmaceutical sector.
Click here (NL) to see what Yvan Gouttebelle and Delphine Delaunay have to say.
Please feel free to contact us for the English version of the article.
BQG will be present at the following events:
- Talent Forum UAntwerpen - 24/02/2016
- OPINNO BioBizz Café - 25/02/2016
- KUL Jobbeurs for Bio-engineers - 16/03/2016
- Afstudeerbeurs Ugent - 22/03/2016
- FlandersBio Knowledge for Growth - 26/05/2016
We hope to meet you there!
For all the latest BQG news, facts and even a quizz from time to time, follow BQG on LinkedIN
Brussels (Belgium), 12 March 2015 – 9:00 AM (CET)
About 15 senior professionals and experts from the quality and operation pharmaceutical life cycle attended this new half day seminar.
The attendees had the opportunity to:
- Raise their knowledge thanks to the ULB (Master in information science and communication MaSTIC) about innovative way of dealing with information and documentation management.
- Debate within 2 round tables on challenges and solutions that industry is going through regarding information management towards Knowledge management and its learning impact.
- We can now officially say that The Biotech Quality Group has landed in France
- How quality assurance can add value to the performance and competitiveness of your organization
- Ernst & Young 2016 - "Success is not a one lane street"
- Nomination of Ismaël Riazul as International Business Development Director
- BQG new partnership with Sagacify