Following the launch of our third subsidiary in France and in a vision to adopt a S.M.A.R.T. growth, BQG is ready for the scale-up.
The Biotech Quality Group Two Point Zero (BQG 2.0)
Here’s a sneak peek of what Delphine Delaunay - our new COO and her team - have under their sleeves to lead us through this journey:
- General Managers in Belgium, France and Switzerland taking command of the business units in each location to boost the performance and autonomy
- New Center of Excellence to reinforce our service packages and methodologies
- Launching the talent management acquisition initiative to attract and develop the talents of the future
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter to stay up to date with our latest news and developments, and see how we can help you remediate your challenges and reach your long-term maturity.
In a vision to launch BQG 2.0, Delphine is now taking over the overall BQG operation management as Chief Operating Officer.
From head of practices, to Apollo Maturity™ director, she will now be heading the new enhanced structure of BQG in Belgium, France and Switzerland. Since 2013, Delphine has brought strategy, process structure, and ways of working to the heart of BQG methodology and has been key for the development of the Apollo Maturity Program™.
Stay tuned to see what's on Delphine's to do list, and how she is planning to reinforce BQG innovation and methodology through a dedicated Center of Excellence and the business units' structures.
A word from our CEO- Fabrice Deconinck
"4 years ago, Delphine joined BQG and has since been a major asset in the success of the company. Delphine has been instrumental in the development of our award winning Apollo solutions in Belgium, Switzerland, and more recently, France. As a director, Delphine was able to recruit, manage and develop a team of professionals in the most efficient manner, and always within the human values that we all share. I am grateful to Delphine for what has been achieved so far, and even more enthusiastic to collaborate with her on a daily basis in her new Group COO responsibilities."
We are happy to invite you to take part in Polepharma workshop in Chartres discussing “How quality assurance can add value to the performance and competitiveness of your organization” on the 21st of June, taking place at Novo Nordisk (Chartres, France) facilitated by Delphine Delaunay, Apollo Maturity™ Director.
Our nomination for “Entreprise prometteuse de l’année 2016” is a testimony that success is not a one lane street.
In this time of pride we would like to address our gratitude to our clients, partners and all those who have supported us.
“BQG Entreprise de l’année” is not so far after all. Let’s get to work.
TOGETHER WE dARE
We are thrilled to reinforce our international management team with the integration of Ismaël Riazul, our International Business Development Director. He will be conducting all the Technical Assistance activities in both francophone Belgium and Switzerland and in France. Read the full press release in EN or in FR.
Check out Yvan Gouttebelle and Delphine Delaunay of Biotech Quality Group, explaining their innovative solution, "Apollo Maturity Program”, in Trend’s Edition.
This methodology, which earned the RISE Award in 2014, focuses specifically on maximizing performance and compliance within the biopharmaceutical sector.
Click here (NL) to see what Yvan Gouttebelle and Delphine Delaunay have to say.
Please feel free to contact us for the English version of the article.
BQG will be present at the following events:
- Talent Forum UAntwerpen - 24/02/2016
- OPINNO BioBizz Café - 25/02/2016
- KUL Jobbeurs for Bio-engineers - 16/03/2016
- Afstudeerbeurs Ugent - 22/03/2016
- FlandersBio Knowledge for Growth - 26/05/2016
We hope to meet you there!
- We have reached the moon. Now it’s time to aim at the stars (BQG 2.0)
- Delphine delaunay appointed as new BQG Chief operating officer
- We can now officially say that The Biotech Quality Group has landed in France
- How quality assurance can add value to the performance and competitiveness of your organization
- Ernst & Young 2016 - "Success is not a one lane street"