Our nomination for “Entreprise prometteuse de l’année 2016” is a testimony that success is not a one lane street.
In this time of pride we would like to address our gratitude to our clients, partners and all those who have supported us.
“BQG Entreprise de l’année” is not so far after all. Let’s get to work.
TOGETHER WE dARE
We are thrilled to reinforce our international management team with the integration of Ismaël Riazul, our International Business Development Director. He will be conducting all the Technical Assistance activities in both francophone Belgium and Switzerland and in France. Read the full press release in EN or in FR.
Check out Yvan Gouttebelle and Delphine Delaunay of Biotech Quality Group, explaining their innovative solution, "Apollo Maturity Program”, in Trend’s Edition.
This methodology, which earned the RISE Award in 2014, focuses specifically on maximizing performance and compliance within the biopharmaceutical sector.
Click here (NL) to see what Yvan Gouttebelle and Delphine Delaunay have to say.
Please feel free to contact us for the English version of the article.
BQG will be present at the following events:
- Talent Forum UAntwerpen - 24/02/2016
- OPINNO BioBizz Café - 25/02/2016
- KUL Jobbeurs for Bio-engineers - 16/03/2016
- Afstudeerbeurs Ugent - 22/03/2016
- FlandersBio Knowledge for Growth - 26/05/2016
We hope to meet you there!
For all the latest BQG news, facts and even a quizz from time to time, follow BQG on LinkedIN
Brussels (Belgium), 12 March 2015 – 9:00 AM (CET)
About 15 senior professionals and experts from the quality and operation pharmaceutical life cycle attended this new half day seminar.
The attendees had the opportunity to:
- Raise their knowledge thanks to the ULB (Master in information science and communication MaSTIC) about innovative way of dealing with information and documentation management.
- Debate within 2 round tables on challenges and solutions that industry is going through regarding information management towards Knowledge management and its learning impact.
Brussels (Belgium), 29 September 2014 – 9:00 AM (CET)
- Collaboration and co-creation were the order of the day at the first Exchange Seminar hosted by The Biotech Quality Group (BQG) in association with the lifetech.brussels cluster.
- Case studies were prepared and participants worked in teams to identify key challenges and build solutions to address these
- The highly interactive format for the meeting and the opportunity to network and exchange ideas were voted as winning formula for the event by all participants
- BQG and lifetech.brussels are planning a second event in February 2015
Jan 20, 2014
Communiqué de presse - attribution du prix RISE 2014